Hello everyone! I’m excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for two summer internship positions. Click the links below to be directed to the applications:
The Myriad Mentorship is a three-month-long summer internship program designed to help college students increase their knowledge and experience in a real-world, creative business setting. Interns will have a mentor (a full-time Myriad employee) who will directly oversee their work on a day-to-day basis. The primary goals of the mentorship program are:
- HELP PEOPLE: This is Myriad Way Number One. We want to give great opportunities to smart, talented, hardworking people. The folks at Myriad want to give back to the community that has helped them get to where they are today.
- TEACH: We want our interns to be challenged every day. Our internship is centered around interactive education. Ensuring that every student comes away with knowledge, experience, and new skills in their field of interest is important to us. When students are not working on real-world assignments, they’ll have access to things like online training courses, reading materials, production gear and inspirational videos catered to their discipline. Many of the day-to-day projects and opportunities will be based on the student’s level of experience, skill set, career goals, and summer schedule (see the bottom of this post for examples of past projects completed by our interns).
- INSPIRE: We want our interns to leave the program with the desire to keep growing. We want to show them what’s possible, as well as provide the encouragement and support for them to get there. We are passionate about what we do and we want to help students discover and pursue what they are passionate about.
- BUILD RELATIONSHIPS: Working with students allows us to build relationships with them over time. Our goal is to find students who will work with our team over the years. We want to find interns who we can trust—and who can trust us. We want to work with people who share similar values and inspire us every day. We like working with people who challenge us to think and see things differently, and who are humble and willing to learn from others, too.
Interested in seeing some of the projects our amazingly talented interns have done in the past?
- Sam was our 2014 Summer Production Intern. Read this blog post to learn more about his experience at Myriad, and take a look at his final video project below:
- Todd was our 2013 Summer Production Intern. Read this blog post to learn how Todd approached his final video project below:
- Luke was our 2013 Summer Marketing Intern. He focused on improving our social media and digital strategy. For his final project, he researched and wrote all of the content in this white paper.
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I am always looking for ways to improve our program, and would love any advice, tips, or inspiration you have to offer!