We believe our work and culture make each other stronger. That's Myriad.
It's been our North Star since the first time Tony Cope and I hit record on the camera. It was a sweltering Carolina summer day in 1993.
Work and culture—two sides of the same coin. These components are inseparable and primary. They are core to our value proposition to our clients and elemental to us as a video agency.
Our work is our bond. We make creative and flawless video for technology companies that aspire to change the world. This is a genuine promise to our clients and has us ready to strive even higher tomorrow.
The flip side of that coin—culture—carries an important distinction. For us, it isn't ping pong. It's not free food or beers on Fridays. Nor is culture about having fun. Though we too enjoy all those things, culture is actually the way we work together.
This is our agreed upon standard for how our people remain aligned to produce work that makes a difference. They’re the small daily moments that add up to something transcendent. For example, our sense of empathy for the audience when writing copy. It’s how we continually adapt to learn new skills that lead to bolder, more cinematic imagery. Or how we react when a client sends out a distress call for help at the last minute. Culture is the expectations, characteristics, and traditions we practice without thought.
We overlay our values on to everything we do. This is what we call "The Myriad Way" and it's empowering:
• Help people
• Live your story
• Take ownership
• Imagine more
Six simple principles guide our vision, goals, strategy, policies and who we hire as our collaborators. They speak to the impact we expect to have on the world. Most importantly they guide our daily output.
And that's where the circle becomes complete. It’s where we see our work and culture join to deliver something greater than the sum of their parts. Something vivid, unique and emotionally powerful. For our clients and for ourselves.
One coin, two sides. That’s Myriad!
Will Feichter, President
- + ADDY Award, Gold, DHL “How Fast is Fast”
- + ADDY Award, Gold, DHL “WellStat”
- + ADDY Award, Gold, Blount Street Commons “Point of Purchase”
- + ADDY Award, Gold, Myriad Media "Super Ordinary Haircuts"
- + ADDY Award, Gold, ACC - United Way "Live United"
- + ADDY Award, Gold, Slingshot Coffee Company "Slingshot Promo Video"
- + ADDY Award, Gold, Syngenta "Advanced Crop Lab"
- + ADDY Award, Gold, Babylon
- + ADDY Award, Gold, NCMA "#NCMAabcs"
- + ADDY Award, Gold, IBM "IoT Services"
- + ADDY Award, Gold, truth "truth x vans"
- + ADDY Award, Silver, NCMA "#NCMAcars Micromurals"
- + ADDY Award, Silver, Atlantic 10 Conference "A-10 Men's Basketball"
- + ADDY Award, Silver, Equality NC "No Regrets - Get Out the Vote"
- + ADDY Award, Silver, Spoonflower "Find Your Sound"
- + ADDY Award, Bronze, Raleigh Murals Project "#MakeRaleighColorful"
- + ADDY Award, Silver, Southeast Toyota "#40on440"